Join thousands of attendees coming from all over the the United States (and beyond) to gather in the Southern California desert for a five-day post-apocalyptic festival. Set up camp at our wasteland compound, surrounded by specially-built sets. Costumes are required and post-apocalyptic campsites and vehicles are encouraged. Live for five days in a world pulled straight out of the Mad Max movies and other post-apocalyptic films and games, beyond the grip of so-called civilization.
This is an ADULTS ONLY event.
- Live bands and top DJs from California, Nevada, Arizona and beyond
- Combat performers
- Fire dancers, wasteland burlesque, post-apocalyptic-style sideshow and circus acts and more
- An armada of post-apocalyptic vehicles driven in from all over the country
- Wasteland merchants vending their wares and services in “Bartertown”
- Jugger – The post-apocalyptic bloodsport of the future
- Vehicle cruises
- Themed games, contests, and activities
- Our own movie theater and Wasteland Film Festival
The event is on private land in the desert. Security, portable toilets, and sinks will be provided.
All details are subject to change without notice.
And catch the latest updates on our facebook page.
Please see our “F.A.Q.s” for more information.
Need to reach us? Send a note to: firstname.lastname@example.org